• Medium spin rigid-mounted washer extractor.
• It is important to fix the machine to the floor. Anchoring base NOT
included in the price. Necessary to be ordered separately.
• G Force 200.
• Body, drum and tub in stainless steel.
• Detergent dispenser with 4 compartments.
• 8 signals for automatic liquid dosing, programmable in time and delay.
• 3 water inlets.
• These machines have electronic control of imbalance with frequency
inverter, that detects the unbalanced load before spinning. Standard
frequency: 50 – 60 Hz.
• New microprocessor TOUCH with touch screen. 26 preset programs.
• Possibility of programming, exporting and importing programs without
limit, software updates, through USB port, using USB drive.
• Traceability standard: All washing process (temperatures, water levels)
is stored in the washer and can be extracted to a PC by means of a USB
• Wet Cleaning standard in the microprocessor: fully adjustable water
levels and washing speed for delicate.
• Optimal loading standard to optimize water and chemicals consumptions.
• LOADING AID feature with water and rotation control for easy loading
of the linen.
• Self-service version available by installing a central pay or coin meter
on the standard model.
• CE, WRAS and GOST approved product. Optional version for ETL
Double drain kit, allow the recovery of the water, with important water
savings in DMS-11-14-18.
• Drain pump kit for models DMS-11 and DMS-14.
• Relay card with 6 extra dosing signals: total of 14 signals in the machine.
• Steam kit to transform an electric or hot water heated machine into
• Self-service kits: Coiner + box, new token kit + box, central pay kit,
delayed door opening in case of power outage.
• Ship voltage for electric models: 440V III 50/60 Hz No neutral.